Wednesday 28 December 2011

A Dragonfly Causes a Cry.


I ran up to the window, past the tree and into the front room. The window was awkward and heavy, but eventually I managed to pull it shut. The wind and snow stopped and then I was left in perfect silence. The room was empty except for a large old desk , there is an inkwell that was placed perfectly on top of a silver waterfall. I roll my t-shirt up to polish it, It's a pyramid shape with smooth water running in the middle, over rough rocks that poke through at the edges .






 It shines and glistens bright. Inside I see a reflection of a greeny blue dragonfly. I look up and expect to see my friend from the plane, but it not. That's odd, still a dragonfly, except this one is red. The painting however is mostly green. It's of a boy crying as a dragonfly flies past. Is that the painting that Momo did? I'm sure I've heard about it before.

I'd ask her.
I walked back into the other room.
She wasn't there.

No comments:

Post a Comment